Escultor Luis Bolinches Compañ Street, 23 (ground floor)
Tel: 608 338 029; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.paellaautentica.com (hereinafter, the website) owned by JOBELFER S.L. (hereinafter, AUTÉNTICA or the Owner).
Users are recommended to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, since the conditions of use thereof may be modified.
Some services accessible to users through the website may be subject to particular conditions that, where appropriate, will replace, complete and / or modify this Legal Notice and that must be accepted by the user before starting the provision of the corresponding service. .
Navigation, access and security
This site has been designed to support the Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari browsers.
The Owner is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the site has been designed.
Obligations of the user
- Obligation to make correct use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this web page are subject to the current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same, being generally prohibited any type of action to the detriment of THE HOLDER and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered illegal or illegal, that infringe the rights of THE OWNER or third parties or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent the normal use of the same by other users.
- Request for content
The User must refrain from making requests for content offered through this web page using means or procedures other than those that have been made available to him, other than those indicated on the web page or different from those that are habitually used. on the Internet and provided that they do not entail a risk of disabling the website and its contents.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, specifically and without limitation, is prohibited:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Carry out, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introducing computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the content or systems accessible through this website.
The information that appears on this site is current on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this site.
All the information contained in this web page, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights included in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, by which it is approved the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to THE OWNER, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of assignment of all or part of the content of this site and in general of any object that according to current legislation is protectable by intellectual property regulations.
All web content and all content available through the Owner’s products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement ( the “Content”) are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved. No part of the Website Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, totally or partially, without the prior written consent of the Headline. Provided that the user is entitled to use the website, the Owner grants a limited license to use and access the website and the Website Content and to legitimately download, and only for personal and non-commercial use, the content thereof, as long as all copyright and intellectual property warnings are kept intact. Web content may not be uploaded or republished on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site, nor may the information be integrated into databases or compilation. Any other use of the Content on the website is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page should not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes and should not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All the brands, logos and anagrams shown on this site are the property of THE HOLDER or third-party companies. The use without prior consent of any element of this web page that is the object of protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property is expressly prohibited. In particular, trademarks, trade names, establishment signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Owner may not be used.
The Owner guarantees the confidentiality and security of the data provided by the Users. When personal data is required, the user will incorporate them voluntarily, and will be duly informed of the identity of the collector, the purposes of the collection, as well as the possibility and procedure to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO rights).
THE OWNER undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data collected in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Any information regarding the cookies used on this website, as well as the options for their modification or uninstallation are available through the Cookies Policy channel.
The user has the possibility to configure his browser program in such a way as to prevent the creation of cookie files or to warn of the moment when this occurs. The website is accessible without the need for the options relating to cookie files to be activated, although it may prevent the correct functioning of security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services that require greater security. As a general rule, the purpose of the cookie files on the website is to facilitate user navigation.
The user who wants to introduce links from his own web pages to that of THE HOLDER must comply with the conditions detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround this page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the itself and in any case, when they are viewed together with content outside of it in such a way that: (I) it produces or may cause error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or content (II) implies an act of comparison or unfair imitation (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of THE HOLDER or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made from the page that introduces the link about THE HOLDER, its employees or the activities it develops.
4) In no case, will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that THE OWNER has given its consent for the insertion of the same or that in another way, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any word, graphic or mixed trademark or any other distinctive of THE HOLDER is prohibited within the sender’s page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by THE HOLDER and provided that it is permitted in these cases, a direct link to the website of THE HOLDER in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case have or link with its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.) (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that THE HOLDER subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, manifestations or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender (iii ) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of THE HOLDER in regard to the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
In any case, THE OWNER reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or for the damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
THE OWNER will not be responsible for any damages or losses that may derive from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes beyond the control of the company; of delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems.
THE OWNER does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
In the same way, THE OWNER is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links) directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of Law 34 / 2002, of July 12, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI).
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between THE OWNER and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of THE OWNER with the statements, content or services provided through them. THE HOLDER reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw the links that appear on its website at any time.
THE OWNER does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness thereof or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to her.
THE OWNER disclaims responsibility for “cookies” that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
For any communication that is necessary, they must send an email to email@example.com or send a written communication to JOBELFER S.L. – Calle Escultor Luis Bolinches Compañ, 23 (ground floor) – 46023, Valencia.
The user expressly accepts the use of email as a valid procedure for sending communications.
Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this site and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any controversy that may arise from the access or use of this site will be the jurisdiction of the corresponding courts.
JOBELFER S.L. 2017 © All rights reserved